Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Info Rekordbox 5.8.1 & Mojave

Hi,

i have a macbook pro with the last version of Mojave.

Now i'm using the version 5.7.0 of Rekordbox and it works great now

Do you suggest me to update to the last version of Rekordbox or it's better to wait ?

Is the version 5.8.1 working properly ?

thanks 

DJ DJ

Official comment

@DJ DJ > If you weren't aware, you can actually keep and use multiple versions of rekordbox on your computer all at the same time -- simply rename the application file and they will all use the same rekordbox database, but retain access to the various versions.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

I'm having severe issues with RB 5.8.1 and CatalinOS, DONT UPGRADE!  I've lost all ability to export playlists to USB, only the most important function of RB!  The USB is formatted for FAT32 and Master Boot Record and is no longer recognized as a device to export to, the USB only is recognized in the Explorer tab for importing to RB.  

I'm doing research to try to revert to Mojave and an earlier version of RB so I can play again..

Chris Johnson 0 votes

Update: Problem solved by Pulse. 

"Catalina has a new Security and Privacy option to allow to use removable devices.

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Files and Folders, there you can allow rekordbox to use Removable Volumes."

Chris Johnson 0 votes

ok. i'll try to install the last version of rekordbox using the method suggested by Pulse to test it with mojave.

another thing. reading the posts, it looks that from rekordbox 5.80, there are various bugs. does somebody can confirm that it's work properly the last version ?

thanks

DJ DJ 0 votes