Public beta version of rekordbox 5.8.2 released on DEC. 27
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
Download links :
Public beta ver. 5.8.2 Beta
Summary of new features :
- Sometimes incorrect data was shown in the [Date Added] column when viewing the iTunes or Apple Music tabs within rekordbox. Incorrect data could also be imported with these tracks. (e.g., the year 2019 was shown as “2109”)
[Note] To correct the data, please delete the tracks in Collection and reimport them.
- Potential freeze during track analysis, Grid edit or BPM edit.
- Potential crash when Sync Manager started.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
Post is closed for comments.