Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

CDJ-350 Rekordbox output deck issue

Hello. After trying the trial version of rekordbox I decided to buy a license key since I was so pleased with the program. I have an issue now however when I want to connect my decks, which I didn't have before. When I try to connect them, rekordbox will recognize them, but won't let me set their soundcards as the appropriate output decks.
I have set the 'Pioneer XDJCDJ ASIO' as main audio driver and put rekordbox on external driver mode. I am using Rekordbox 5.8.1 and all my CDJ drivers are up to date. As a mixer I use a DJM-350

The only option I get is setting the 'Pioneer XDJCDJ ASIO' driver as one of my output decks, as you can see in the screenshot below. Is there any way to resolve this issue? I have already tried using an older version of Rekordbox (4.5) but this didn't help. The thing I find so weird about it is that I didn't have this issue when using the trial version.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Brecht Massoels Answered

Official comment

@Brecht > That is correct - select the CDJ/XDJ ASIO device, then configure the channel outputs for each of the decks to be your connected CDJ-350's.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Hi Pulse, that is the issue I'm having. As you can see on the picture the only option I have for the channel outputs (Uitgangskanalen in dutch) is is the CDJ/XDJ ASIO device. Normally it would show the CDJ-350 (1) and CDJ-350 (2) as well but that's not the case.

Brecht Massoels 0 votes

Re-installing rekordbox 5.8.1 did the trick for me. Thanks for your help anyway!

Brecht Massoels 0 votes