Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!


2 followers Follow

HID Mode - do I need a DJ or DVS license

Hi, thinking of buying 2 older CDJ-350 to use with my Rekordbox in HID mode. I already have a RekordboxDJ license... is that enough? Or do I need a DVS license for HID to work? Thanks.
ra Answered

Official comment


The "DJ" plus-pack is all you need; DVS is used for timecode from a turntable. HID support is built-in to the DJ pack.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment