Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Midi problems , while on Perfomance mode

Dear Friends, I have MAC OS Mojave 10.14.5 I purchased XDJ-RX2 with activate key fro Recordbox DJ and was excited about it I watched youtube videos, and googled everything, also checked Pioneer forums, but couldnt find any answers I have a problem with the performance mode in Rekordbox DJ after plugin XDJ-RX2, rekordbox wrote USB Midi Device connected and then XDJ-RX2 connected, I chose the USB MIDI 1 and 2 decks on RX2, but then nothing happen..the screen still displays just a picture with chosen decks, nothing works on the RX2.. the export mode and USB 1 and 2 works properly. After I change it to the performance mode and choose the decks on the RX2, there is unable to control the software (rekordbox dj) with it..I check the midi mapping, and it is empty! I cannot find this topic on the forum I have installed all drivers: firmware, Link Export, Audio driver I checked to see that the device is listed in the Audio MIDI Setup application under the MIDI Studio and it appears there, its all connected.
Lucia Akopyan

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

yes ofcourse, everything is installed today, recordbox is updated to the latest version.

Export mode works correctly I think

when i switch to Perfomance mode after plugin XDJ-RX2, rekordbox wrote USB Midi Device connected and then XDJ-RX2 connected, I chose the USB MIDI 1 and 2 decks on RX2, but then nothing happen..the screen still displays just a picture with chosen decks, nothing works on the RX2..

In all videos where i watched, people chose perfomance mode, push midi button, push and load deck 1 and deck 2 , it automcatically let them scroll the button on xdj rx2 and it do the same on the screen in recordbox.
But from my side when i scroll the button on RX2 , nothing happens and my recordbox doesnt react.

Lucia Akopyan 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink