I'll add something here, if something occures by using the SP-16 :)
• Many values we could dial in are way to coarse ( Feedback per 5 steps... etc ). For serious production use these should not be cut down / restricted.
• There is no fast, performance wise way to mute/bypass a FX-Slot (FX1 / FX2). A quick way like "Shift + TouchScreen FX1 ( box )" to bypass the FX-Slot would be great. To flip a FX on/off at the moment, we have to :
TRACK MENU > FX1 > SELECT FX > NONE > BACK > FX2 > SELECT FX > NONE
There should also be enough room over these FX1/2 buttons to add a bypass switch...
• There are only 16 colors to choose from for Pads or StepButtons... These great RGB LEDs should be unleashed.
• The mighty TouchScreen should be dimmable in 10 steps not only 5. For Pads, too. Finetuning is the key.
• FX: The Spring Reverb FX seen on some early Pics should be added.
• FX: A modern Stutter or Glitch FX is also very welcome.
[ • FX: A simple L/R Panner/ing FX would also be great. ] I was able to build one via the LFO-tool.
• Please sort the available FX alphabetically. It's all messed up.
• A USB Quick Format feature would be good to have on both the USB Storage and the internal Storage.
• A Factory Reset is missing. System values could not be reset into a factory state.
• Also like to get some new ProjectPack AddOns like the one from Kiko Navarro. Our pioneer DJ artists should release some of their templates to have fun with it !