Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Djm750, xdj700, rekordbox dj, rb-dmx1 - automatic

Hello, it´s posible to make automatic to lighting with my hardware? Now i must change lighting channel manualy. thx

Jakub Vitvar Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

12 comments

thx, but i use djm asio/xdj asio driver and use hardware soundcard in mixer/xdj sound card..

Jakub Vitvar 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

multi-output on internal rekordbox dj mixer is possible?

Jakub Vitvar 0 votes

Why not use the DJM-750 as your audio interface with it set to external mixer mode?

Pulse 0 votes

Because when I use DJM- 750 of my audio interface set to external mixer mode disabled autopilot switch lighting mod.

Jakub Vitvar 0 votes

But you don't have any proper cueing of the mixer in internal mode. If you use external mode, and configure the work-around as I linked above, you will have the autoswitch for lighting.

Pulse 0 votes

sorry now i understand what you mean, but im not understand to midiox... how to translate midi to my keyboard 

Jakub Vitvar 0 votes

Sorry, I didn't create a Windows guide when making that as the user who was asking at the time was on a Mac. You can use this application to do the same thing as the midiStroke app in the guide.

Pulse 0 votes

Midikey2Key is not work corectly and it´s work high latence... so it not helpfull... beter solutions is your development team create full automation for your product (Djm).. We buy your product with very expensive price and not workly corectly

Jakub Vitvar 0 votes

@Jakub > That wasn't the intention for its use, which is why I created the work-around.

If you want something lower latency try using BOME.

Pulse 0 votes