Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Rekordbox lighting bug

Hello, 

You will find below some ideas for improvements and bugs for which I have no solution. I'm using the RB DMX1 with an XDJ RX2 and a MacBook Pro 2016 i7 16 Go RAM and SSD (MasOs Mojave)

• Is it possible to better configure the Play / Pause button in Macro Editor mode? It is very difficult to click on it. Do you have a tip for assigning a keyboard shortcut to this button?
  • I assigned a scene "UP" (cool mode) : red color as you can see on this picture of the original scene :

But when I drag it on my stage in the music, we see the brightness which decreases little by little, why it does not stay completely as in the initial scene ?!

• I shifted the Chorus (in the middle of the screen) to readjust it to the music, but the lighting effects remain in the initial place (a little more on the left), how to make them shift also? If I change the mode (Natural for example) and then I come back to Cool, everything is updated, except that it deletes all my scene modifications ... The save button is not blue so I can't click on it

Thanks very much !!

Médéric Bourbon

Please sign in to leave a comment.