Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 followers Follow

Rekordbox 6 not writing My Tag in comments section - Windows 10 os

Same as the title says, the option where My Tags are written in the comments column, is not working (in my case). This is the only reason why I can not switch to Rekordbox 6. Imported my library in it, rescan files for 3band waveform. All is good and checked in options by just does not work.. I'm running Windows 10 updated to the last one 1909 on brand new Dell XPS 13 2020, i7, 16gb ram, 2tb SSD (belive I should be good there).

Please help.

Vladimir Jevtic

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

hello, same for me. 

i installed rekordbox on a mac catalina. 

and to have it worst, i tried in the setting under my tag, to turn on, of the ability to write in comments. and then it destroyed my whole tagging system! arggg...

Alexanderexpander 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

Same here.

The option in the preferences / Advanced / Browse / My Tag / Add "My Tag" to the "Comments" is working, BUT once you choose a track and you dicide to edit a Tag, let's say an additional Tag, it disappears in the comments. It was perfectly working in Version 5.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909 and Recordbox Version 6.0.0 x64

I would recommend to fix this asap, becuase this is one of the key features!

TGJ Martin 1 vote

Same problem here.

Turned on and off but it won't work.

Pioneer fix this bug!

CYG 0 votes

Problem still exists after update to 6.1.0 --> although 'add "My Tag" to the "Comments" ' is checked, it won't add tags to the comments if you add a tag to a song.

Roy Manting 0 votes