Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

RekordBox update from 6.0.0 to 6.0.1 Wont open

RekordBox update from 6.0.0 to 6.0.1 Wont open

Application error:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000001d)

Tried stop antivirus... same

Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) chek

Everything fine with 6.0.0

Windows 7, i7 950

Nicolau Pais

Please sign in to leave a comment.

9 comments

Windows 7 is no longer a supported operating system by Microsoft and RB. You won't be able to resolve this issue without upgrading, recommend Windows 10.

DJ Joel 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Dear Nicolau,

Perhaps, your PC(Windows 7, i7 950) is a "Nehalem" Intel chipset, and this old chipset may not be able to control tensorlow.dll(Vocal Detection).

Can you please try to run rekordbox with other newer PC?

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes

Dear DJ Joel and Kanta

Thank you for the information.

I know that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and RB, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Just yesterday I installed the Denon Engine which is only for Windows 8 and 10 but works without problems ... as well as many software's.

I already installed the beta version 6.0.1 and everything is working again.

I think it shouldn't be difficult to install, the software will detect the Windows version and warn that it is not compatible instead of installing and stop working. Or even let it install ...

Nicolau Pais 0 votes

I work in IT. Windows 7 has several security vulnerabilities that have recently been exploited by hackers. You really need to update.

DJ Joel 0 votes

My beloved Windows XP :)

DJ Joel, Windows XP had security vulnerabilities ... Windows 7 has security vulnerabilities ... Windows 10 will have security vulnerabilities... ;)

I know that only Windows 10 will have updates... and one day i have to update... :)

Nicolau Pais 0 votes

@Nicolau > Unfortunately we are not supporting Windows 7; if you want to use rekordbox but are not upgrading to Windows 8 or 10, we are unable to provide assistance.

Pulse 0 votes

Dear Sir,

We are not support Win7, but could you please update to the latest rekordbox ver602?

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes