Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

12 followers Follow

Rekord box wont open

Rekord box wont open Rekordbox wont open after installing ver 6.01 error 0xc0000142 failed to launch windows 10
shaun goldsmith Answered

Official comment

Please try using the rekordbox 6.0.1beta to see if that works better than the official release.

@Alessandro > Please be aware that Windows 7 is no longer supported; we recommend upgrading to Windows 10.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

18 comments

So basically, we can't use our equipment until this is sorted out, good job i'm not playing tonight!

robert ALLEN 0 votes

Downloading Now I Will Let you all know in about ten mins :) 

Mike Davis 0 votes

WOW finally Working 

And Its Corrected my beatport Link (This is also Working Correctly Now)

Mike Davis 0 votes

Dear Sir,

Which model(PC) do you use? Perhaps old chipset(Nehalem) can not control tensorflow.dll(Vocal Detection).

So please your PC model, chipset name or generation.

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes

Same problem, original 6.0.1 doesn't work, the beta download posted above does work. Running Windows 10 on Lynnfield architecture, Intel i7 860.

Jim Driessen 0 votes

Me too won't open after updating to RB 6.0.1 error code 0xc000001d
I have an Asus Intel Core i5 2.27 ghz 4 GB of RAM windows 7 64
Alessandro Campodonico 0 votes

The beta also worked for me, i have a rubish laptop but i could use 6.0 perfectly fine but then i got the same error after updating!

Acer - Intel Pentium 4415U, 2.3 ghz

Omar Nawaz 0 votes

The beta had a bug too, where the headphones mix knob didn't work properly, the master CUE volume would still be open when it was turned down, and very loud when turned to the middle. I don't know if this is the case with the non-beta version, as I can't open that without getting the error. I'm using a DDJ-1000.

Jim Driessen 0 votes

same error as OP version 6.0.1 error. Beta is working fine.  Next time I should not delete previous running version until new install is verified (should not be the case). 

Pioneer, please place back option to version 6.0.0 download install until bugs are fixed and (ver6.0.2 released). 

Windows 10-Intel i3 2.9Ghz  6GB RAM

tham cruz 0 votes

Looks like the issue is not related to Windows 7. I just installed the official RB6.0.1 on my Windows 7 Pro x64 box (i7-3770) and it works flawless.

I would even say the waveform display is scrolling better than with RB5.

Markus Marquardt 0 votes

Dear all,

Could you please update to the latest rekordbox ver602?

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes