Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Rekordbox on dual boot Windows 10

Hello,

I've got a laptop which I have Windows 10 installed on separate partitions in a dual boot scenario. I'm using one instance for work and the second for Rekordbox DVS. Everything works fine but I've now decided I'd like to have Rekordbox installed on my work partition also purely for listening to tracks and rating them whilst I'm working. Is this something that can be done?

I guess the important things are that the Rekordbox database is updated with ratings changes and new music being added and analysed. The Rekordbox partition is E: on my work partition and I've tried editing the settings file but it doesn't seem to want to pickup the other folder.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Sabido

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Unfortunately it's not a simple case of moving the database as I'd like to keep it where it is for the music partition. What I need is for the work Rekordbox to pick up the database from the music partition. I think I really need to edit the config file which I've done but it doesn't seem to work.

Adam Sabido 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Sorry, that configuration is not officially supported. It's not something I've tested yet to look at work-around options either.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink