Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Version 6.02 Questions

I updated from V 6.0 straight to 6.02 from the update manager screen when I launched V 6.0 

I have subsequently seen an instruction to remove a file from the previous configuration before upgrading to 6.02, would this have been done automatically.

I also seem to remember seeing mention of 6.01 improving some lighting functions but cannot see reference to this in the 6.02 release notes. What was that about?

Thanks

Rob Answered

Official comment

The masterplaylists.xml was only necessary to remove on Windows computers.

The changes for lighting in 6.0.1 were:
- USER Color setting is now available on the Lighting panel
- Improved Auto Start time of Ambient Mode of Lighting function from 5 seconds to 1 second

All other changes can be found in the release notes on the rekordbox.com website.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Sorry should have added that Rekordbox is running on Mac OS Catalina. I have found the masterplaylists.xml file on my system following the update to Version 6.02, it is named masterPlaylists3.xml dated 21 Feb 2020 with a size of 2 Kb. Do I need to take any further action?

Rob 0 votes

Thanks for confirming the requirement with the xml file, good to know I didn't miss a step!

Is there guidance available about how to use/configure the USER Color setting on the Lighting panel? I've looked at the Lighting Mode Operation Guide but it's not included there?

Rob 0 votes

rekordbox 6 is a total failure regarding its incomparable performance with version 5.8.5. In addition to that we have to pay a monthly fee, and our investment in equipment and licenses totally denigrated. we do not support this campaign that goes against its own clients in an economic way. so that other companies do not do the same.

Jesus cano 0 votes