Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

peace of shit xdj 700 rip off i demand pioneer fix both Play Button

i spent 1400 on 2 decks that the  Play Buttons don't work . i demand that pioneer fix both of them and send it back to me. for these decks for 700 bucks each shouldn't be in the shelf world wide.  a you tube video  will be release this friday  and most likely it will hit over a million..  give me a dam good reason not to post.  fix both decks  and no fuck the service area on my area i want you to fix it. call your fucking boss and tell him because this video is deadly video. i am really pist off what a rip off

david Answered

Official comment

If you just bought them, take them back to the retailer for an exchange.

If you're beyond the return period but under a year from purchase, they're under warranty and we'll fix them no problem.

If you've had them for longer than a year, one of our awesome authorized service centres can fix them for you.

But as a side note, I'd love to see that video hit a million. Should you decide to post it, please provide a link here so you can get more views. Make sure it's monetized so you can get that sweet YouTube ad money!

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

I'm sorry to hear that -- I'll direct you to have them serviced (link above), they should be able to repair the buttons for you.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink