Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Intelligent playlists not syncing to rekordbox cloud properly

Anyone else having this problem? I use intelligent playlists extensively but they aren't showing up properly in the mobile app even though all my other playlists work fine via rekordbox cloud....

I've tried troubleshooting in all the ways I can think of and have created new intelligent playlists to see if they work but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it. 

Anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts?

If I copy all the files from the intelligent playlist to a regular (dumb) one then all those files show up just fine...

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Oreck Answered

Official comment

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Well, I've spent a good part of today trying to troubleshoot this... What I've learned so far is that I am able to get intelligent playlists to sync to my iOS app but that gets screwed up once I start using intelligent playlists with any conditions involving MyTags. 

Strangely, if I use any MyTags conditions in creating the Intelligent Playlist then only those tracks that have *only one My Tag* show up on that playlist in the iOS rekordbox app. If there are more than one My Tags checked for tracks then they appear fine on Rekordbox on my Mac but don't appear on my iPhone. And if I delete the My Tags rules from the Intelligent playlist then tracks that have multiple My Tags show up just fine (as long as they fit the other conditional rules of the Intelligent Playlist)

Hope that's understandable, spent ages trying to get in there and figure out where the problem seems to happen.. Can anyone else duplicate this issue? Or could it be that my My Tags are corrupt somehow? Though it's strange that they work fine as long as there's only one MyTag selected for the track...

This seems like a pretty major bug.. would love to hear the thoughts from the Pioneer rep on here! ;) 

Greg Oreck 0 votes

Seemed to be fixed for me with a recent update...

Greg Oreck 0 votes