Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DJM-900 Nexus failing to connect to mac book pro (2021 model w/ usb-c) )

Heyo,

I have a new macbook Pro and a DJM-900 Nexus mixer with Usb-c connection.

I've installed all of the new drivers and I'm attempting to update the firmware. The DJM-900 Nexus setting utility is open and says that the mixer is connected, however when I go into rekordbox or try to update the firmware it is not appearing in either. The firmware update just says waiting for DJM-900 connection, even though the settings utility is sitting right next it with "connected" between the laptop and mixer. The rekordbox audio settings only show drivers for the macbook Pro speakers, cdj900 (1), cdj900 (2), those are the only options. I can take screen shots if that will help, Thank you to anyone who has some insight.

Alberto Clearwater

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

Update - I plugged the mixer into my windows desktop, downloaded the drivers and connected it, was immediately recognised by rekordbox however was still unable to update the firmware, I'm much less concerned about updating the firmware as I am wanting to use the mixer with rekordbox.

So if there is a fix where I can use the mixer without updating the firmware that is fine.

Thabks again for any assistance.

Alberto Clearwater 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I am having the same issue. please let me know if you have figured it out yet. 

Garrrett Dunning 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink