Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

One or more files were not exported

I'm having a severe issue with Rekordbox which started last week. I currently have version 6.5.2 installed on Mac OS Big Sur (11.5). Last week I've added a couple of new tracks to my collection/playlists. When I synced to an SD card that I've been using for while already, I got the message "One or more files were not exported". A file was created in the Documents folder which contained a list of all of the newly added tracks. There were no further error messages in the file.  

Strange Without You (Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano Extended Remix) Tensnake, Dáramólá /Users/janvanryswyck/Jan/DJMusic/Current - Groove Low/Tensnake, Dáramólá - Strange Without You (Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano Extended Remix).mp3
On The Beach (Kryder Extended Remix) York /Users/janvanryswyck/Jan/DJMusic/Current - Groove Low/York - On The Beach (Kryder Extended Remix).mp3

Automatic (The Aston Shuffle Extended Remix) Tensnake Automatic (The Aston Shuffle Remix) /Users/janvanryswyck/Jan/DJMusic/Current - Groove Low/Tensnake - Automatic (The Aston Shuffle Remix).mp3

When I looked on the SD card, I noticed that the mp3 files were added, but that they were 0 bytes. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Any help is very much appreciated.

Jan Van Ryswyck Answered

Post is closed for comments.

3 comments

I'm having the same issue though in my case, I'm getting the same error message when trying to export tracks to a flash drive. I'm also using version 6.5.2 on a MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.5. The flash drive I'm exporting to has upwards of 30 or so Rekordbox playlists on it so I know the flash drive is not the issue. 

Zachary Moore 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Looking around the other messages in this forum, there seem to be a lot of people experiencing the same issue. Might be related to the Mac OS Big Sur 11.5 update that I installed last week.

Jan Van Ryswyck 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink