Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

M1 Macbook pro audio glicthes

I've got a M1 Macbook Pro (base model), and rekordbox gliches/hearing audio dropuots in all songs I've played. I've tried change the audio buffer, even way higher than my 8 year old (!) Dell laptop, still doing it.

As I see now, rekordbox runs in Intel version. Come on guys, M1 arcitecture is more than 1 year old. I cannot pla live with this issue with rekordbox.

Or should I tell this nonsense to my customers: https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4408533850905-rekordbox-native-M1-ARM-support

"Sorry everyone, the audio will be suck, because on my premium laptop the official Pioneer software is suck, and they don't know when will be good again".

I've had many-many issues with rekordbox during the years, I'm tired to always waiting for a life-saving update.

I'm playing with a DDJ-RX, there is no driver available for it to install to my computer. I'm watching the cpu/memory activity monitor, and the computer basicly idles, but the audio is glitching.

Feel free to comment if You had the same issue.

Balázs Csikós Answered

Official comment

Sorry, I'll give you the same response - we don't have a date available for a native version to be launched, but we thank you for your patience. If you are experiencing slowdowns or other performance issues, please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue. Thank you.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment