Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Unable to analyze/export tracks

Hi Pioneer team!

I'm currently unable to analyze a number of my tracks and/or read their beatgrids (abut 10% of tracks). As such, I'm unable to export them to a USB. When I attempt to export, "An Error Occurred while exporting" window pops up and stops the export when rekordbox encounters a track with no beatgrid.The analysis process is also extremely slow, at around 300 tracks per hour (despite relatively powerful computer). During analysis, Rekordbox frequently becomes unresponsive for intervals of between 5-10 minutes.

Sometimes, I'm able to re-analyze the tracks one by one, but when I ask the software to analyze multiple of these "no preview" tracks, the process can take as long as 100 tracks per hour. I'm also unable to isolate the ones that need re-analysis, which means that I could try to re-analyze ALL of my files at once, but that would likely take 10 days or so.

This may have to do with my collection size (24,000), but I haven't read anywhere that collection size impacts performance of rekordbox on powerful machines.

Is there something I'm missing here? Why does the analysis take so long (It's already on performance mode)? How can I isolate the files that need re-analysis?

Current version: 6.5.3
System: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
Processor: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Memory:32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Joseph Goldman Answered

Post is closed for comments.

2 comments