Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Problems with SSD Sandisk 1TB Extreme on XDJ 700

Hello, I have an XDJ 700 and I bought the SSD SANDISK EXTREME 1TB, but the XDJ doesn't recognize the usb, maybe someone has had this problem? How do I get the SSD recognized?
Wagner Lamim wlamim

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

What format is the drive?

Also, it's possible the XDJ doesn't recognize the drive due to the type (USB3.2, for example) or simply the capacity.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Hi there, I suddenly have the exact same problem. At first everything worked just fine. But now the device is not recognised by the XDJ, only sometimes it is. It occurred all of a sudden after I shut the device off and on again, with the USB still connected.

Model is the SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD (1TB) formatted to FAT32. XDJ's 700 have the 1.13 firmware installed.

Pip Gssls 0 votes

Which version of the drive are you using? What is the model number on the back of the drive?

Pulse 0 votes

The model of the driver is SDSSDE81-1T00, but I just tried out a new cable and it works. Although it was brand new and now I'm on a shitty phone charger.

Pip Gssls 0 votes

Hello,

I'm having this same issue with the same setup. However, the model number of the drive is SDSSDE30-1T00.

I've tried out a few cables with no luck. Any more ideas as to why this wouldn't work?

De Rucci 0 votes