Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox for iOs not working volume bug with lightning connected

Hello

I found bug in iOS Rekorbox app (v 1.15.3) iOs 15.2.1. when you connect lightning DAC adapteur, theres no way to change volume, its stuck on full (not really full volume) when you unplug lightning iOs volume fader starts working again. Youtube music is working with the same lightning adapteur without issues.

Can I ask you to fix this bug please? It really bad, and i want to use my hifi cable inears, and HD 25s.

link for video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AuyjibSW0pAdh6wff3ScTK4JAp300A?e=Nevf0C

Thanks a lot

Filip

filipdee Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

7 comments

i ordered also ddHifi (it still hasnt arrived to test it) so i bought this one, which has great clean sound without any distortotion or noise and possibility to deliver power to iphone, so i want to use it to send sound mixed sets to aux-in of djm (when switching gear - turntables for cdjs / ddj) and also at home, or when traveling because of possibility to use powerbank same time

https://www.mcdodolife.com/products/ca-347-lightning-to-lightning-and-dc-3.5mm-cable.html

filipdee 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Okay, so that unit isn't actually a DAC, but just the output adapter.

Our engineers tested the app with similar devices and were unable to replicate the issue. Have you rebooted the phone and does it have the same problem?

Pulse 0 votes

restart of iphone didnt help, still the iOs volume working only in these two modes:

- youtube music with lightnining connected
- rekordbox without lightning connected

when i connect adapter and rekorbox is playing ios volume is on full without possibility to change :/

filipdee 0 votes

Thanks for the wait while our engineers investigated. Unfortunately they were unable to replicate the issue and believe that there may be certain DACs / audio interfaces which exhibit such behaviors, but as these are not supported 3rd party devices, we are unable to assist in resolving the issue. We appreciate your understanding.

Pulse 0 votes