Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Importing CSV file into Rekordbox for Beatport lync usage

Hello, it might be a noob question but i will hear find out :)

I have a spotify list on my phone calles VRIMOBO. Which is the fryday after work drinks music folder. If i hear a song which i like whihc i can use for playing on these kinds of occasions i will add them. Sometimes with help of Shazam.

And then i thought, why not exporting this map to a csv or other file, and import it to a playlist in rekordbox. Then start using Rekordbox with my beatport lync subscription and start adding the music in this map.

Then let rekordbox analyze them and i have the wanted numbers, BPM and Keynote. So i can do some alterations and make a Keynote synced order and use it so i can have a playlist but not an solid one, but i can choose from these numbers and still change the order by just choosing a song and use the keynote 

but i am not able to import a csv file into an already made playlist. 

Is it that i need the music up front? but why if you have beatport lync. 

AlexanderDS

Official comment

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately rekordbox doesn't support CSV import, but you can import an XML file. The only down-side here is that there's no interoperability between an XML playlist being imported and a Beatport playlist. You're better off managing the Beatport playlist through their website or app, then loading it into rekordbox.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment