Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

upgrading your firmware

i just like to ask....because right now im currently using my ddj rr...and i want to buy a ddj800....my question is...if i have a firmware of ddjrr and switch to ddj800...does my whole settings on ddj rr eg. (cue points, effects, etc.) might affect when i dl the firmware of ddj800?

"Mmm- Fuuu- John!" My wife squealed in primal release, her thoughts considering me as the profound orgasm exploded across her body, perhaps out of guilt, perhaps out of love, or perhaps for reasons I'd never be able to comprehend. "I'm c-cumminggg!! Ohhh- goddd- Johnnn! I'm cumming for him!!" She raised her hand up to cover her own mouth, her arm shaking as she struggled to comprehend the intensity of the waves of pleasure that ran through her. It was almost as if she couldn't believe that her body had produced such a feeling.

My own penis nearly burst from the sensory overload, my eyes frozen on my wife as she convulsed, shuddering hard atop Williams massive member. She collapsed forward, smashing her heavy breasts into his muscled chest as she continued to squeal and squirm, "I'm c-c-cumminggg so harddd!!"

I gazed upon the perverse sexual collision, my wife's labia taut and clinging to the base of Williams girthy shaft as I watched the micro-spasms of her pussy clench and release along his cock. It was a miracle that he didn't cum in response to it, though his huge balls hung there, imposing and fearsome, waiting for the opportunity.
https://gaysextube.name/en/category/4294967320/BDSM/popular/1/
Eventually, the room quieted for a moment. Her voice was delicate as she navigated the immensity of what had just occurred. I heard Samantha smack her lips together in recovery, brushing her hair out of her eyes, "I've never cum like that before."

It was deeply erotic to hear my wife offer those words to another man, all while his massive penis was still embedded deep inside her. They kissed again, a passionate, appreciative kiss that nearly caused me to faint.

"Ready for more?" William asked, slowly releasing his manhood from Samantha's pussy, my eyes bulging as I noticed her cream coated along his massive shaft.

She nodded, rolling off of him.

"Get on your knees and face your husband." He demanded, voice deep, his authority completely earned in my wife's mind. How could it not have been?

Samantha turned to me, her eyes wild with sex, her gaze thankful, shy, embarrassed, and deeply feminine.

William gently pushed her forward so that she rested on her forearms, her heavy tits swinging above the cushion of the mattress. He moved behind her, laying his heavy cock along the curvature of her ass. He smacked it against her cheeks, the thwack hitting her skin heavy from his weight. "Tell me what you want Samantha." He requested, now slapping her rump with his large hand.
https://thegaycamchat.com
My wife looked back at him, and I saw her bite her bottom lip in a way that sent my mind into overdrive. "I want you to fuck me with your big dick."

Stacy Gaytan Answered

Official comment

Those are within the software so they carry over, but note that the FX controls are different on the DDJ-RR than they are on the DDJ-800, so don't be surprised!

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment