Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

ddj 100& ddj sp1

is it correct that if i have a ddj 1000 and i want to join the ddj sp1 in rekordbox 6 i must purchase a plan ??

easyrider Answered

Official comment

No purchase necessary; the DDJ-1000 would unlock the functions required (MIDI) to use the SP1.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

9 comments

why do I get the message when starting rekordbox 6 of the 30 days trail ??

easyrider 0 votes

yes the ddj 1000 is connected together with the ddj sp1 when i start rekordbox i get this message

easyrider 0 votes

hello pioneer I have not received any more answers can I now continue to use the ddj sp1 without plan?

easyrider 0 votes

Hello, try starting in this order: first turn on DDJ 1000, second turn on Rekordbox DJ, third turn on DDJ SP1, fourth check in the MIDI section of the top bar of Rekordbox DJ, check in connected devices if both devices are available, if it is correct the two DDJs will appear.

DJ GOMY 0 votes

If the message continues to appear, simply click OK, of course do not click on update unless you want to purchase a non-free plan.

DJ GOMY 0 votes

I use the same configuration of DDJ 1000 + DDJ SP1 and I gave it to accept and then it turned on everything in the order of the first message and without problems for the moment.

DJ GOMY 0 votes

I was't able to not get it to work with both devices connected in either combination for start-up, but as @GOMY says, maybe try just the DDJ-1000 first, then connect the 1000.

Check the status by opening the preferences to the Audio tab and scroll to the bottom, see which devices are listed:

Pulse 0 votes