rekordbox ver. 6.5.2 has been released - June 22, 2021
rekordbox ver. 6.5.2 release notes
Please download it at rekordbox.com.
- Support for Free DJ Playlists of SoundCloud.
- Support for MIDI/HID control in LIGHTING mode.
- Key shift algorithm when using Key Sync.
- Range of highlighted key is now selectable in Traffic Light.
- Added DMX Direct Control 4 - 9 in MIDI LEARN and PAD EDITOR.
- Imported streamed tracks are now shown in the Intelligent Playlists.
- Now up to 100000 artists can be shown for streamed tracks.
- Date Created showed incorrectly when importing tracks to a Mac.
- Occasionally tracks were exported incorrectly on a Mac.
- Unable to export setting files via MIDI LEARN function if the name of the DJ equipment includes certain characters.
- Unable to browse when installing rekordbox ver.6 for the first time, exporting tracks to a USB storage device and connecting it to a CDJ/XDJ.
- Occasionally My Tag disappeared when executing [Update Collection].
- [Show / Hide Pad and Platter] settings weren't carried over when closing and opening rekordbox.
- Potential crash when deleting playlists.
- Tracks in the KEY category wouldn’t show when browsing on the CDJ-2000/900 via LINK EXPORT.
- Beat information on the touch display wouldn't change when changing BEAT FX parameters on the DDJ-RZX.
- Occasionally brightness dropped when the Lighting panel is shown/hidden in PERFORMANCE mode.
- Occasionally Cloud Library Sync failed when too many tracks/playlists in a library.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
Post is closed for comments.