Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

performance mode in rekordbox6 with XDJ-1000

Hey, i just downloaded RB 6 and i was wondering if the free plan allows me to connect my two XDJ-1000s to play in performance mode, i know that it is not a Hardware unlock device, but still i´m not sure about it.

And if its not allowed, is there any form to buy a premium plan that isnt monthly? like the previous premium rekordbox accesses that lasted forever? paying 10 bucks per month just doesnt seem to worth it, i prefer to pay more and get the long term license....

João Macedo Answered

Official comment

No, sorry - you'll need a subscription (the Core plan will do), or a compatible hardware device. For users who aren't keen on paying monthly, consider getting a sub-controller like the DDJ-XP2 which will unlock the hardware and provide additional control for just a few $ (the XP1 can also be found for cheap on eBay).

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

is it possible to unlock the performance mode in more than one software using the same device? like the DJM-450, an be able to use the performance mode without this device (only the XDJs + external mixer)?

João Macedo 0 votes

So long as the hardware is connected, you can use the software. You can connect the hardware to another computer to unlock it there, but the software does not remain unlocked if the hardware is removed.

Pulse 0 votes

Got it.

ps: i still think that a more expensive long term license is way better, you guys at pionner should reallow this, anyway.....

Thanks

João Macedo 0 votes

Sorry, there are no plans for a single-purchase license key as most users get what they need with a hardware unlock, and for those looking for additional functions, the subscription model ensures that they have access to everything without needing to pay for updates, upgrades, or add-ons.

Pulse 0 votes