Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Rekordbox 6.5.0: Hot Cue colors bug

I've find two bugs related to the colors of hot cues on Rekordbox 6.5.0 running on Big Sur and M1 Mac:

• The first is in EDIT MODE: when I set an Hot Cue and I want to change the default green color, the colors palette using the right click on Macbook Trackpad just appears for some seconds and then disappears. I need to try different times to open the colors palette and set a custom color.
  • The second is in PERFORMANCE MODE: when load a track, and it doesn't happened every time I load a song, every hot cue is green and the progress bar on DDJ 1000 and Rekordbox stays at the beginning of the track while the track is playing. No waveform is shown on Rekordbox. Reloading the track on the deck just solves the problem: the hot cues are shown with the correct colors and the progress bar is correctly shown.
AngeloRuggieri

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

While 6.5.0 is working in Big Sur, it's not the "official" release; the 6.5.1 update is coming soon which may address some of these issues. Please wait for that update and we'll check to see if that's resolved. Thanks!

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks Pulse. I hope that these problems could be fixed in the next release.

AngeloRuggieri 0 votes

Rekordbox 6.5.1: first bug is still there

The second bug is solved with the latest firmware update of DDJ 1000.

AngeloRuggieri 0 votes

Could you post a video of the first issue so I can pass it to our engineers? Thank you.

Pulse 0 votes

i just received a 6.5 update from my 6.0. the 6.5 did not update & now i have no audio on my 6.0

DJ Tez Mania 0 votes