Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

My Loops are 'jumping' (Delayed and not clean)

Hi,

Using latest Rekordbox 6.5 with Pioneer DDJ-RR.

Latest software, fIrmware for controller etc in Mac Big Sur.

The beatgrid appears to be set right however i have adjusted in line with the monotone as i always do.

I have noticed that for some reason when i use in the 'In' loop function on the controller and then 'out' loop, the loops for all tracks are no longer 'clean'. They seem to be 'jumping'

When the loop finishes and starts over again there appears to be a very slight delay sounding like a 'jump' as if the loop is sticking slightly and then starting.

No idea what is causing same. Tried re-installing drivers, software etc however the problem appears to be persisting.

Hopefully its something simple, but appreciate any comments on how to correct. It applies to all tracks, not specific to one.

Thank you

Simon.

DJ Simon Murray

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

Hi,

No Quantize is not enabled. 

However i noticed this morning that when i click the"loop in" function on the controller, the yellow triangle as per the attached mage is not lining up with the beat i selected loop in on, (see image).

It is coming in before or after which may help explain? This was not the case previously and i havent altered any settings from what i can see.

Appreciate your help

Simon.

DJ Simon Murray 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Ah - thanks for that, I do recall this being an issue previously, but obviously not with this combination of software version and hardware. Let me see if I can dig it up as to what it was...

Is it with any song? What if you re-analyse or newly import?

Pulse 0 votes

Hi,

Thank you, really appreciate your help.

Yep, it applies to all tracks its doing the same thing. I tried to re-import but unfortunately its still happening.

Ive upgrade all the software/firmware and even re-installed the programme but no joy as yet.

Thanks again!

Simon.

DJ Simon Murray 0 votes