I would like to offer a new type of midi controller up to $ 300 for the rekordbox.
I noticed that in the latest versions of rb controllers, you stopped making effects on top of the controller over each deck, which I think is a smart solution, since this arrangement is very inconvenient.
The effects panel in djm mixers, which has been used for a long time, is a great solution. Why not create the same controller for the rekordbox with advanced features?
In which there would be such effects as
- 15-20 standard effects
- isolator (fx frequency)
- separate section with 4 parameters for flexible adjustment of a single effect with quick switching between single effects
- 16 knobs (4x4) for setting individual effects on each (return / send) as it works in regular concert mixers or as producers like to do in ableton, where DJ can set up a separate effect on each knob.
- your new type of FX Merge effect ( very cool idea, tried at a local dj store)
- FX pad - effects that are activated using the pads.
- You can also take some mechanics from your standalone FX RMX controllers
I think it will be fine.