Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

How and where does Rerkordbox store artwork file locations ?

Hello,

i have a lot of WAV Tracks in my RB collection that don't show any artwork. I already know rekordbox doesn't read and write artwork covers from and to WAV files. However if you add an artwork to a track via the information view "artwork", it appears in the collection and even on my XDJ-1000MK2 after syncing the track to a usb stick.

I've already tried exporting the collection as XML but "artwork" does not appear to be a xml tag there. I planned on processing the xml to fill in the artworks file locations and importing it again.

Is see the folder "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\share\PIONEER\Artwork". Is this where rokordbox saves artworks for usb syncing and collections/playlists ? 

Can you tell me how following folder structure is rendered and if i can potentially manipulate it myself ? Is there a documatation about this for rb developers that people like me are allowed to read ?

Thank you in advance 
Marius

Marius Mühlbauer

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

1 comentario

I don't have any documentation available on that - as far as I'm concerned, the order is random garbage!

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink