Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Export USB playlist to rekordbox

Am I able to export playlist from USB to my Rekordbox playlist ?

HitemwithHein

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

You mean import a playlist from a USB?

Are you trying to import from a USB drive someone else exported? How did the tracks get onto the USB drive?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Well Im having issues retrieving my Rekordbox playlists after reformatting my laptop. I do have 2 USB's that have my full playlists. I was wondering if I could transfer the playlist from USB back into my Rekordbox playlist

HitemwithHein 0 votos

No, unfortunately an export database is different from a source database and the export USB can't be used to rebuild an internal database, sorry.

Your work-arounds are to connect the device to rekordbox and import the audio files back to your computer (they will require re-analysis and new memory / hot cues), and manually rebuild the playlists.

Pulse 0 votos

Hi there,

I have my main Library on an External USB drive & am struggling to see how to import playlists to other external USD Drives, Smaller Flash Drives for taking out to my Gigs.

I wish to keep my main Library off the computer so as not to take up space & so I can easily back it up & have multiple copies on several USB Drives ready to go.

Is this Possible? What Am I Missing? 

Paul Spac 0 votos