Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

How to I deny Rekordbox write access to certain USB sticks/sd cards

I have an sd card for general use (nothing to do with DJing) and noticed that it has a PIONEER folder on it. It looks like Rekordbox will write a folder to any USB or SD card that is attached to my computer when the software is open.

Is there a way to deny access per device so I don't have to go cleaning up every non-Dj related device in the future?

Also when trying to eject the SD card (through Finder) I get prompted saying 'Rekordbox is still using the card'. Not ideal when I don't want Rekordbox to ever interact with that particular device.

Infinite Respondida

Comentario oficial

rekordbox automatically mounts the device when you connect it; the reason a PIONEER folder is written is to help it track the drive and sync status. If you don't want rekordbox using the drive, either don't connect it, or close rekordbox. You can eject the drive from within rekordbox if it's open / in use.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

If your uncertain just put the SD card in read only

Usb are a bit trickier, but can be made. U can buy special devices that works the same way.

And if you get the "Using" the card notification. Just turn of the computer. Or if on PC dl UNLOCKER, its a free software that tend to help sometimes.

Keep the faith!

/MDB

Martin db 0 votos

I cant say how stupid these answers really are - I have  at least 10 Hard drives - external - Sata and SSD I also use the USB stick to transfer data all the time - turning of write switches on these devices is not an option - I want to turn it OFF in Rekordbox - there are reasons I actually have it open and USE THE BLOODY THING FFS!!!!!!!  - I am so sick of rekordbox writing ALL THE TIME - GIvE US A PROPER ANSWER

Turning on and off rekordbox is about the dumbest thing you could possibly say

I WANT TO TURN THIS FEATURE OFF !!!

Shane Wilkinson 0 votos