Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

9 seguidores Seguir

No phase meter on CDJ2000 nsx2 when using rekordbox performance

Hi, As per title, my NSX2's have no phase meters when im using rekordbox performance mode?  Also, i notice a slight latency as well when scratching and the sample drifts slightly.

I have no idea if im in advanced HID mode because it does not show up in the utility menu and i can only find info on the older 2000's of how to set the decks into Advanced HID mode.

Is there any way to have the phase meters working and improve latency?

Setup is 2 x CDJ2000 nsx2's and a DJM 900 nsx2

aaron elliott Respondida

Comentario oficial

You have both of your waveforms onscreen; no phase meter is available with performance mode, sorry.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

13 comentarios

Is there any mods on here that could clarify on this??

aaron elliott 0 votos

Any updates on this, I am having the same experience with the phase meter not showing up on XDJ 1000 mk2 when using performance mode on Rekordbox

Mick Stappe 0 votos

None at all, Not even a acknowledgement from a mod, It's an absolute joke that pioneer cant even get their own software to work with their own hardware, I can understand if the phase meters didnt work with traktor or serato, But the premium paid version of their own software??
I cant understand why they wont implement this? it already works with rekordbox free version, so there's no hardware limitation.

Any chance of an official response Pioneer?? 

aaron elliott 0 votos

I'm running into the same problem. I have the latest firmware and driver.
Any plans to make the phase meter available in a near future update?

Lt. Leximus 0 votos

Per above; there is no phase meter available in performance mode.

Pulse 0 votos

I disagree with the official reply: the phase meter on the CDJ display is needed also with rekordbox DJ open on the laptop. If you want to record your DJ set, you need Rekordbox DJ. However, I want to DJ as normal on the CDJs, with the laptop on the side, only used for the recording. This is a totally logical request. I don't need to be forced to laptop DJ just because I want to record my set. Please add phase meter in firmware update. And we're paying enough money for the Pioneer suite of products to get this addition. Thank you.

pioneer 0 votos

I can rekord my set while using EXPORT mode. I got an DJM-900nxs2 which is connected via USB to the computer and it will rekord the set in Export mode.

Is the recording the only reason why you using rekordbox DJ in performance mode?

If you got your Laptop on the side anyway, would it not be easier to use the CDJ's in stand alone mode?

Frank Richter 0 votos

Can you please add phase meter in performance mode as well? It shouldn't be too hard to enable this existing feature... Thank you!! 

Lt. Leximus 0 votos

Same thing here, I do not understand why there is no phase meter on my xdj 1000 mk2 in performance mode neither link pfl for DJM 900 NXS 2 as in the export mode. Could you please find a solution !!

Ch 0 votos

This seems like a glaring oversight. There are many reasons to want to use HID mode. Perhaps you just want access to your library and not look at the screen or use other rekordbox features. But this actually removes features from the CDJs!  Now I *have* to look at the screen and not the decks, and I really don't like that.

How many other features do we *lose* from all this expensive hardware other than phase meters and on-air jog lighting when you use rekordbox in HID mode?

I was getting excited for rekordbox but now it is beginning to feel like giving up a lot.

Gary Schiffer 0 votos

Has the phase meter been added to any recent firmware versions for CDJ2000nxs2 (in performance mode)? Please pioneer can you let us decide whether to disable or enable them...?

Lt. Leximus 0 votos

@Leximus > Per the previous comments in this thread, no, it's still not available when using CDJs with rekordbox in performance mode. Sorry.

Pulse 0 votos