Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Error: "Failed to update the following subscription license information because your computer was not able to connect to the server"

I'm paying for Rekordbox and my internet works. What's the deal with this error?

braaad Respondida

Comentario oficial

@Brad > Sorry to hear that, I'm not entirely sure why that might be - clearly you're currently connected to the internet! Are you using a 3rd party firewall (such as Little Snitch) that might be blocking the communication with the server?

If that's not the case, please file an inquiry ticket here and our rekordbox support team will be able to gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

7 comentarios

Thanks for your help. Nope, no firewalls. I've gone ahead and filed an inquiry ticket.

braaad 0 votos

Thanks - they'll be able to help you resolve that. To be honest, it's the first time I've heard of / seen that one with a subscription. It could be something on our end today.

Pulse 0 votos

Well, I've been getting the error for a couple days now. What's strange is that my license info shows up in Rekordbox/Prefs/License, but not in my kuvo.com/licenses. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it's a little strange.

braaad 0 votos

I see they were able to get that resolved through the ticket. Is everything working properly for you now?

Pulse 0 votos

Same Issue Here Pulse, what gives???

Philip Gaitan 0 votos