Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox 6.6.5 screen freezing during mix

Updated to 6.6.5 recently, during my first mix tonight with it I'm having issues with the screen/waveform pausing for a few seconds then it starts going again.  I was expecting a full crash or audio issue but it seems to just be a visual freeze.  This has never happened before 6.6.5 is there any way of downloading 6.6.4 again?

I'd also lost some of my played tracks aswell so some that had gone green on my playlist went back to un played white again after the screen pausing.

Ben Mapplebeck

Comentario oficial

Could be a glitch with the graphics drivers in your computer; please check the manufacturer site for updates.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

+1 Graphics freeze on 6.6.5. Funnily enough, 90% of the time the screen on the DDJ-1000 works well and shows cues and track correctly. 6.6.4. working ok!

DJ Darth 0 votos

Is 6.6.4 still working ok for you? It's not my graphics as tech support have suggested. Was fine before update to 6.6.5 although I've tried updating and rolling back drivers made no difference.

Ben Mapplebeck 0 votos

Still on 6.6.4. with no issues! did a gig with 6.6.8 but had some trouble with my bluetooth mouse responding slowly - not sure if Rekordbox related but the same mouse worked again later well with 6.6.4.

DJ Darth 0 votos

+1 Same issue here. Had the screen freezing 2 times during my new years gig with 6.6.8 on a powerful Macbook Pro - Mac OS Monterey 12.6.2. I have the computer off-line with Wifi dis-activated and all cloud web services like dropbox, google drive, backblaze in pause.

Seems to be more likely to happen when I "slide load" the tracks with the mouse to the Rekordbox player (A or B) using DDJ1000 hardware and 1.12 firmware.

I also have the screen "welcome to rekordox" on startup even though I ticked don't show if no new information.

DJ Dennis - The Swedish Menace 0 votos