Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Professional Workflow for Lost USB/Computer?

One of the main marketing points of Rekordbox Professional is that if you're on the road and you lose your computer/USB you can easily get your music/USB backup from the cloud. However in all manuals and videos I've seen I haven't seen anything that actually explains how this works. 

Lets say I'm on tour and my bag gets stolen that has my laptop and USB in it. I have all my music in Rekordbox Cloud and my USB backedup. I also have a friend with a computer who wants to help me out. What do I actually have to do to make it so I can play that night? 

Mike Fisher Respondida

Comentario oficial

Ah, no worries - it's simple...

Provided you have made a backup or have automatic backup enabled, connect a USB drive to restore (again, if you're on a friend's computer, login and disable cloud sync!), then right-click on the drive and select Device Library Restoration:

Next, select the image you want to restore (I only have the one as a demo):

Then click Restore to device. You'll see a confirmation window:

Click OK to complete the restoration.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Watch my video here on getting your USB drive set for it, and how to use it on CDJ-3000's.

If you have your own rekordbox, make a cloud-auth key.

If you have access to someone else's rekordbox, sign in to your account (BUT DO NOT ENABLE SYNC) and then create a cloud-auth key. Don't forget to sign out.

Pulse 0 votos

Thanks Pulse. I wasn't talking about how to use CloudDirectPlay. While that's a cool feature I don't think I've ever been a club that had the CDJs hooked up to the internet. 

I was talking about how Rekordbox stores a clonable backup of your USB when you eject. What is the workflow to get that clone and reflash your USB with it. 

Mike Fisher 0 votos