its been two weeks - anyone still looking at these fixture requests?
EUROLITE LED PR-100/32 Pixel DMX Rail
Hello dear fixture team.
You are my last hope in this and I hope the implementation of this light will work out the way I hope for. Please read all the way to the end, I explain how the tube would usually be intended for use and how my use case looks like specifically.
Name of Manufacturer and fixture model: EUROLITE LED PR-100/32 Pixel DMX rail bk
- Fixture type: Tube Light (or PIXEL Bar/Tube Light, its complicated...)
- Manual is found here: https://www.steinigke.de/download/51928608-Manual-132781-1.100-eurolite-led-pr-100-32-pixel-dmx-rail-bk-de_en.pdf
- Product Page: https://www.steinigke.de/en/mpn51928608-eurolite-led-pr-100-32-pixel-dmx-rail-bk.html this is the product page.
- DMX Channel Modes: This is where things get interesting. Please read the following part.
The user manual specifies these things about DMX-adjacent topics:
- Tube with 96 high power RGB LEDs (3in1) for light effects
- Subdivided into 32 pixels (illumination units à 3 LEDs) which can be controlled individually by DMX
- Auto, music, master/slave and DMX mode
- Functions: static colors, automatic color change, internal programs with variable speed, dimmer settings
- Built-in auto and music show programs
- Direct color selection for 17 preset colors
- 3, 5, 8, 48 or 96 DMX channels selectable
- DMX and power terminals intelligently designed for easy wiring
- Sound-control via built-in microphone with adjustable microphone sensitivity
This table further clarifies:
In the following sections, more is explained about the actual channels:
8-Channel mode is wht I want to use for all three of these bar fixtures I plan on using (it can go up to 8 and I will add more over time)
Please continue reading this part, as it is most important for me:
I want to have DMX Control over Channels 6-8. These are the programs that are the most important for this light to work. I NEED to be able to control these Channels while I have DMX connected. Otherwise this light is useless:
- My ideal scenario: 8 Channel Mode works flawlessly - All Channels are part of the automated scenes RB Lighting plays during my songs.
- My compromise: 5 Channel Mode works together with me setting Channels 7 & 8 (Internal Program and Running Speed) manually through direct control. I want to atleast be able to set Channel 7 & 8 at the beginning of my set, then leave that and have Channels 1-5 (Dimmer, Colours and Strobe) be automated during my scenes.
Thank you for reading this!
Feel free to write again if questions remain. I would love for the “EUROLITE LED PR-100/32 Pixel DMX Rail” fixture to have its own place in the RB Lighting compatibility list and have the fixture actually work to some degree! Otherwise I will have to re-sell my equipment.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.
knock knock - its been a full month now. Starting to lose hope here...
Your request is being processed by the Pioneer agents. Sorry for the delay.
On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
Unfortunately, the lighting fixture you kindly requested has not been supported by rekordbox lighting.
Sorry for the very late reply and not meeting your expectation.