Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

[SOLVED] DJM 5000 XLR sound issue

Hi folks

I have been having some issues with the sound output from my DJM5000. It seems that the right channel on either the Main out or the Zone out is lacking when compared to the left channel.

Has anyone else had this issue.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Iain

iainalpine

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

@ianalpine > Have you checked cables (all)?  Made sure the balance knob was in the middle?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hi Pulse

I have swapped all cables round and there working fine which was confirmed by using the master phono out - a phono to xlr cable and the original cables. All sounded fine and balanced.

Iain

iainalpine 0 votos

How much difference are we talking about here?  Is the difference apparent on the master meter?

Pulse 0 votos

Master meter reads fine. The difference is very noticable. Even to the point i thought i had popped a speaker and checked it out with another couple of setups we have.

its as if the xlr output section has just went faulty. the master out and zone out xlr's must share the same circuit?

iainalpine 0 votos

I'm not entirely sure, that's possible.  You may consider contacting technical support (links at the right) to get further assistance or to have someone take a look and see if anything is failing / faulty.

Pulse 0 votos

Well guys, thats the mixer away to Pioneer for them to have a look at it and see whats causing the problem. When i dropped it off at the shop it was bout from, we gave it another check just to make sure and the fault still there.

Fingers crossed i get it back soon and in good working order.

Iain

iainalpine 0 votos