Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

[SOLVED] DJM-900 Fader start problem

Hi there 

As the title says I'm having some problems with the fader start function on the djm 900 nexus mixer.

Setup:

1x DJM-900 Nexus

2x CDJ-2000

1x Netgear Hub.

Link is working fine - links usb perfectly, the platter turns red and the quantize function works as well...

The Fader Start buttons doesn't really seem to work though.

When I press them the lights begin and then nothing happens when i use the cross-fader. 

- I've tried to set the line's im using to both a and b, and tried the cross-fader again, but there is no effect "start" effect. - it only works as it normally does.

Any clues to whats wrong?

//Soltauw 

Soltauw

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

First you must set Fader Start function on in Mixer setup settings. (see page 22 of your user manual)

Marc L 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I have the same issue. Can someone help please?

I have turned on the FS from the utility menu on the DJM 900 and push the button 1-4 and nothing happens.  I am using digital cables to connect the 2 cdjs to the mixer, if that matters.

Thanks

walter_white 0 votos

Fader start on the DJM900 works over the ProDJ Link. I'm assuming you all have a network cable connecting the three units....?

Gavin 0 votos

yes everything is hooked up right. 

CDJs have an Ethernet cable going to a 5 port switch and DJM has a Ethernet cable going to the same switch and the switch hooked up to the laptop using another Ethernet cable. I know it's all hooked up right because the link works with the same cables and setup in RB.

Is there anything to turn on on the CDJ? I couldn't find anything on that.

Thanks for the response.

walter_white 0 votos

if you're using 1 and 4 make sure your decks are set to deck 1 and deck 4 in the CDJ menu

If they are, make a quick video of what you are doing, maybe we can pickup on something that is wrong

BriChi 0 votos

Thanks for the replies guys.  Problem solved.

I did not change anything and everything worked tonight.  I guess all I had to do was reboot everything after I made the change.

Cheers

walter_white 0 votos