Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

6 seguidores Seguir

New "Reference Quality Audio Cables"

These look interesting, but are these prices a joke?  $179 for a single digital coax (S/PDIF) cable?!  Anyone who would spend that purchase likely needs that money for another bag of crack.  Premium cables are one thing… but 1,800% markup from an identically-performing cable (like the $10 S/PDIF cables I've been using for 2 years) is another.

Warth

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

Glad someone's said that! There are far cheaper, and yet industry beating cables on the market. Need I say Qunex P75's?!

shortSTACK 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hmm I was interested in these cables if only to go for complete "Pioneer-ness" of my setup.  I hadn't seen pricing though.  At prices like those, I won't bother.  There is no point at all.

Mark90 0 votos

I purchased $10 right angle RCA cable, split it down the middle, use one side digital out for one player and the other for the others digital out, Saved like $350 and sounds great :)

BriChi 0 votos

Yes the Price is heavy for cables!!!!Omg its not normal!!!!!!!

markoerregger 0 votos

I absolutely love the new Pioneer cables, they are serious cable pr0n, they look good and feel great.  That said, I also absolutely love the Herman Miller Aeron chairs, they're serious chair pr0n, but I'm doing just fine with my $99 Staples special.  I buy $10 cables from Monoprice that do me just fine, but just as Monster Cable sells, as will these.  It just takes the right person and I don't think Pioneer is targeting buyers like myself.

Pulse 0 votos