Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

DJM900nexus 1.200 to 1.210 - which description is correct?!

@Pulse - your post shows an update to all the majority of the effects etc as part of this update. But the link to the firmware download shows that it's just the MIDI timing clock accuracy that's been updated?! Which is true? Lol

shortSTACK

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

I saw this too and got excited that it may fix my midi clock issues with the djm900 but on first quick test, it actually seems to be worse when trying to either a) use traktors midi clock as master with djm900 as slave or b) use the djm900s clock as master with traktor as slave. 

Anybody know what "midi clock accuracy" they are referring to here?

Im a little concerned that the bpm counter / midi clock in my unit is actually broken at this point to be quite honest.. should probably start really following up with pioneer tech support a bit more seriously.  It cant even hold a TAP bpm steady when I route it to traktor (fluctuates by like 5 bpm after this latest firmware upgrade - i think pre-upgrade it was fluctuating by a fraction of 1 bpm).

Kevin Savage 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Entirely possible that I copy/pasted from old info!  :o

Pulse 0 votos

Yeah, apparently I was too quick and copied the update data before the actual website had been changed.  I've updated the forum thread with the details to reflect the actual changes.

Pulse 0 votos