Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

6 seguidores Seguir

DJM 900 send/return not post fader?

I love to use my RMX-1000 with my DJM 900. So much in fact, that I almost dont use the built in effects in the mixer anymore.

But I have one problem. When using the built in effects in the mixer (For example the reverb) it will bleed when you bring down the line fader.

This does not work when using the send/return with the RMX on any channel. Only when set to master it will work.

But is very rarely I put effects on the master. (It will effects both songs)

The only way to get for exampel channel 3 to bleed with a RMX reverb is to bring down the gain/trim. 

Its is possible to fix this with a firmware update??

Thank you for reading :)

TouchDown

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

9 comentarios

On the DJM 2000 the S/R is post fader when you assign the channels on A/B and activate the effects on A/B maybe this is also on the DJM 900?

eLem3ntx 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@ eLem3ntx - Can't say I've tried that but will give it a go when I get home tonight.

Hesitant 0 votos

Thumbs up for post fader on A/B when using S/R on the DJM900, im also missing this.

Bjoervik 0 votos

any updates on this? i'm interested in buying a 900nexus but will definitely skip it if the effects loop only sends prefader....

Telos Hedge 0 votos

Some feedback from Pioneer on this one please?? 

@ eLem3ntx: This is not working on the DJM 900 :( But thanks for the suggestion :)

TouchDown 0 votos

i have since bought a DJM 900 and have figured this out for myself. all time based effects run post fader... however if you select individual channels as your input source in the effects section they will run post fader but PRE CROSSFADER. in other words, if you're looking to scratch with delay or something you'll need to set your input source to crossfader A or B.

i typically live off my crossfader so i run 95% of my effects through the crossfader section.

Telos Hedge 0 votos

Sorry, you'd have to assign it to crossfader or master as @Telos points out.  It is not possible to change the audio routing through firmware.

Pulse 0 votos