Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

DJM-T1 x TRAKTOR 2.5.1 (Delay on TEMPO!)

Well, recently bought Mixer DJM-T1 PIONEER. And since I started using TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 for control of the DJM-T1 and the DISC CONTROL in Pioneer CDJ-2000. I noticed something very curious! When I start playback and I slide the CDJs TEMPO FADERS, the response is not instantaneous in TRAKTOR software. That is, there is a delay on the accuracy of the of the TRAKTOR TEMPO.

Well, I would like to know! if, is this normal?! Because in working with my CDJ-2000 by Advanced HID, there is no such DELAY (the numbers change instantly according the movement of the Slider [TEMPO FADER] of the CDJ-2000, as well as in TRAKTOR Software). Everything instantly!

One more! the DISC CONTROL in use with the version of TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 (2.5.1), are not the MK2. It would not be for that reason? it's happening! someone could tell me that the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 (2.5.1) loses this feature when it is working without the timecodes MK2?!

Thanks for all.

The Layout is:

* CDJ-2000 (2x) "Firmware v4.20"

* DJM-T1 (1x) "Firmware v2.00"

* TRAKTROR SCRATCH PRO 2 (v2.5.1)

* CD TIMECODE (2x) "Not MK2"

* MACBOOK PRO 13-inch, Mid 2012 OSX 10.8.2 [2,5GHz Intel Core i5 / 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB]

Andre Goes

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.