Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

[SOLVED] DJM900 NEXUS BASS/EQ ISSUE

Hi.

I am the owner of a DJM900 nexus mixer. have been having issues with the bass eq knob.

They have all started failing.

if you gently bump or push them to the left the bass cuts out completely (not turning to the left, as in pressure is applied).

Is this a common fault and is there any quick fixes i can do?

The mixer is used only at home and is well looked after. currently only channel 2 is working correctly :<

Scott Christopher

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

@ Scott

You can see if a button is set to EQ isolator. If this button is selected and set to isolator. Instead of the usual eq setting. If the button is set to isolator, so it kills the different frequencies hi / mid / low. When you turn the knob on the bottom left. Try and hit the button, so you get an experience of how you want it. Button is located directly below the booth monitor level button.

DjockeB 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I think Scott is saying that when you push the knob to the left (not turn) you get the same effect as turning the knob fully to the left. In which case it sounds like a worn or damaged rotary control or possibly dry joints to the control.

In which case, contact your nearest authorised service centre. Is the unit still under warranty?

djman86 0 votos

that is what i am saying haha thanks for the translation.

i will have to see what the service centre says... and try find my receipts :/

Scott Christopher 0 votos

This is, as has been pointed out, a hardware issue and not related to the EQ / Isolater settings. Please contact the service centre and see what they say.

Gavin 0 votos

Hi, long shot seeing as this thread from 2013, but I have exactly this same issue. How was it solved?

Morten Slingsby 0 votos