Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Logic 9 playhead is stuck in Loop whenever RMX 1000 AU is set to "Plug n play"

As I said in the title, Logic 9's playhead gets stuck in a little 1 bar loop at the beginning of the song whenever I engage "plug & play" in the RMX 1000 plugin.  When I disengage that feature, everything works fine except the RMX Hardware can no longer control the software, which is very integral for me.  

FYI, I am not engaging any cycling/playhead looping in Logic 9 natively.  I have also changed the midi channel to channel 2 for both the hardware and software of the RMX just incase Channel 1 was somehow interfering with Logic's control channel (which I believe is Channel 1 too).   It seems to me that the "link" between the two software is somehow sending data to logic's timeline/playhead but I cannot figure it out.  The other problem is that Logic sucks for using multiple midi controllers for separate midi devices so there doesn't seem to be a better way to get the RMX plugin and the hardware to communicate solely to each other.  

So....does anyone else have this issue and if so, a fix?  Or, does anyone know a better way to sync the two?

S

Sean Halas

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

There was a user who asked the same thing in regards to Ableton, but it's an issue with the software defaulting to that mode, rather than the plugin.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I'm sorry but, what does that mean exactly?  Are you saying that Logic is misinterpreting messages from the RMX which is telling it to go into a 4 bar loop?  I have also dug far enough to uncover that Pioneer is not "guaranteeing" that the software will work on OS X M.Lion.  They seem to keep pushing back their due date on the update (as of know it's early NOV., but was end of OCT last week and end of summer before that).  It's around 4 months since the last update, 2 of which OS X M.Lion has been out and updated a few times as well.  This is my first entry piece into Pioneer equipment and I am feeling like they are focusing all there efforts on there high end mixers and random headphone/acc. coming out.  This thing was $800, I shouldn't feel like this.  I've spent far less on other pieces of gear that were treated much more importantly.   On top of that, I get no responses from Pioneer WHATSOEVER!!  and Pulse, it took you a month and 2 days to get back to me.  I know this has turned into a rant and will probably just result in even more ignoring, but at this point, whats the flipping difference.  

S

Sean Halas 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink