Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Best way to cycle between DJM900 Nexus and RMX1000

What is the best way to switch between using the effects on the DJM900 and the RMX1000? Currently when I switch between the two, from send/return back to channel 1/2, I have to cycle through the DJM's effects. The effects are also louder on the active channel when switching between 1/2. In total I am using two CDJ2000 Nexus, DJM900 Nexus, RMX 1000, and a network switch.

What am I missing here?

Smashy

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

U have to turn the fx unit on djm off using the flashing button at bottom. Then switch djm fx to SR and turn the DW to approx 2 oclock. Assuming ur levels r sorted out, u should be able to then toggle the fx unit on without vol change.

I did always wish they had a seperate SR control or something because of this. Its kind of a pain..

Kevin Savage 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Smashy > You should adjust your levels on the RMX when setting up so that there isn't a discernible difference between using the effects on the DJM and the RMX. You've more creative control over the effects on the RMX so I'd probably just stick with that rather than using the effects on the DJM.

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink