Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Really dissapointed in this software.

Ok so previously i had tried to install rekordbox 1.4.1 as supplied and updated to 1.5 using Windows XP now with SP3 (spec sotred in previous post)

it was unbelieveably unreliable and kept crashing and now i cannot access the program at all.

I work in the Radio industry so i decided to take my software to my work studio and try my production PC's afterall - its whay they were built for (music)

So running Windows 7 32 bit, 4Gb of Ram and a 3 Ghz chip and plenty of hard drive space - BOTH versions 1.4.1 and 1.5 fail to import my music libraries and crash rekordbox again.

To say Im dissapointed after spending that amount of money on the hardware/software combo doesnt really cover it. The demos make it seem so effortless but ive wasted 4 days trying to get this working to utilise my equipment to its best abilities.

I do hope theres a stable release/fix for this what seems to be 'crash' soon.

Simon Abberley

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

I agree

a £10,000 investment I've made in Pioneers leading equipment (2 CDJ2000's and a DJM2000) along with £5,000 of laptop and accesories and the Pioneer hardware expensively flightcased and digitally cabled - £10,000! .... and the one thing that's failing and preventing me from using it to the best degree (or pretty much at all to be honest) is the FREE software - How sadly ironic is that?

Sun-E 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Angus

Ive read all FAQ's, Guides, troubleshooting guides etc... copied everything to the word multiple times across 2 platofrms and BOTH fail miserably.

i did mange to import a handful of music by dragging and dropping individual files but this is not ideal. further to this it then crashed and wouldnt let me back in resulting in loosing the best part of 2 hours effort.

Although the softeware is free - i do think its a major let down from pioneer to have such a market leading product which is clearly a world apart from anything else on the market let down by buggy, unreliable software.

Simon Abberley 0 votos

For any admins wishing to try and assist - please see please see below;

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes + all troubleshooting guides on forum

1) Operating System: XP SP3

2) OS Type: 32bit

3) Rekordbox version: 1.5.0.15 (same problem with 1.4.1.0)

4) Using LINK: No

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: PC=NTFS / SDcard=FAT32

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes

** 8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: an error message

**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem
: Yes (it crashes always)

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes

**10) Any other notes regarding your setup only
:

**Provide as much detail of the issue here
*: Win XP,SP 3 and also tried on a Windows 7 32bit machine. both with the same results. Tried 1.4.1 and 1.5

Simon Abberley 0 votos

yup, still buggy unfortunately, I was simply prepping a set yesterday, moving a=some files between playlists and it just crashed. Also 9 times out of 10, it crashes when I try and exit the program, I always seem to have to force quit. new mac, happens on lion and snow leopard. I am sure they will get this stable one day, hopefully soon

BriChi 0 votos