Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

"Renumber Track Order" So Slow

Ever since 1.5.0 was released, Renumbering track order in large playlists is REALLY slow and maxes out the cpu for a good minute as the fans blow away. I loaded up 1.4, Went into a "dance" playlist of about 500 tracks, sorted some songs then chose "renumber" and it immediately renumbers the order, no hesitation, Since1.5, its been slow, did timing tests and here are the results:

1.4 - 500 song playlist - moved 3 tracks and then chose the renumber feature: Immediate reorder

1.5.0 - same playlist, moved same 3 songs: hit "renumber" - CPU spiked, RB went into "Not responding" mode and then finally 1 minute and 35 seconds later, it went back to responding and the numbers were reordered

1.5.1.8 - same test - same results but it took 1 minute 20 seconds to respond and reorder

Can this be fixed soon, I add, remove and reorder tracks a lot in large playlists and this is really annoying, My laptop heats up a lot now while using RB because of this, thanks!

BriChi

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

I make this test with new version of RB, with about 100 tracks and did have that issue. Will try to do with 500 like you.

Anastasio 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

you can even try with 300 tracks, one playlist I have is about that and it takes almost 40 seconds to renumber which is about 39 seconds too long

BriChi 0 votos

In my opinion Pioneer should start working on a new Rekordbox. It's not reliable, no way. Too slow, missing features, issues with ordinary functions. We have been waiting for this release for months but the result is not acceptable. Every week i have to take 1 day to export the collection in order to avoid duplicates. That's not a professional tool, sorry.

Giona Guidi 0 votos

Yes....makes it faster and better the idea is very very good but the not worked 100%

Track Folder Import always the Double Tracks inside omg

hope RB 1.6 is better

markoerregger 0 votos

I've been assured that MixVibes and the Rekordbox team have been working to identify and correct the issue at hand!

Pulse 0 votos

nice I hope this is fixed in the next update!

Matt Davis 0 votos

^ me2 and then I also hope they fix the reload tags bug..

Benno Revelli 0 votos