Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Link Activating, Not Showing Devices

Hello, When I connect my CDJ 2000 to my computer while in Rekordbox the Link pane appears but none of the connected devices shows up, the pane remains empty, how would I go about having the devices show? Right now I'm only trying to get one device to show.

Timothy Alabi

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

you have to click on the link button for it to actually link

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Yes, I'm aware of that, I should have stated that "I clicked the link button and no devices appeared"

Timothy Alabi 0 votos

ok sorry, lol

Can you tell us if you are on a mac or pc, what os, what version of Rb etc...

BriChi 0 votos

I'm using Windows 7, RB 1.5.1, CDJ 2000 (4.05 version)

When I go into Utility on the CDJ it says Link Status: Connected, but under Link Info in Info it says: No Connection

I thought the Link button only showed up when it establishes a connection to a device, that's why I'm confused as to why it's not displaying said device in the Links pane.

Thanks

Timothy Alabi 0 votos

yeah, I am at a loss too with this, I use macs so can't give too much advice to ya, sorry, Only thing I can say is check and disable all firewall and/or antivirus protection you may have to test if thats it, make sure to reboot the pc and decks and try again, also (which I think you are already), test with 1 deck plugged directly into the laptop from the cdj via the cat5 cable and make sure wireless is disabled

BriChi 0 votos

The combination of restarting the computer and the equipment then shutting down the wireless solved the issue, thank you very much for the advice, serious gratitude

Timothy Alabi 0 votos