Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Adding new songs to rekordbox

Ok so I loaded all my songs into rekordbox.  I recently bought some new songs and want to put them in rekordbox.  What I did is drag and dropped and it analyzed the song.  That much I know how to do my question is how do I export just the new songs to my USB stick?  If you just take the collection and drop it in the USB stick it doubles everything.  

Bradyhancock

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

You can export the whole thing and it will only export the songs that are new or need updating.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I tried that and it doubled them up. Ill try it again when I get home

Bradyhancock 0 votos

It shouldn't double them if you haven't changed anything.

Pulse 0 votos

Pulse or anyone who knows..

I just added new songs however when I export my playlist RB wants to export all 400 + songs again, not just the 3 I added? What am I doing wrong or what is the correct way to move new songs from playlist to USB?

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos

when you right click on a playlist and export it it should overwrite the existing playlist, it "should" fly through the 397 tracks already on the drive and then transfer the new 3. 

or you can open up the device pane and the playlist in that usb drive, then also open the local playlist view and drag and drop from the local plalist to the external playlist, you can have multiple panes open in RB

BriChi 0 votos